The Benefits of Representation by an Experienced Construction Accident Attorney
Fully Protecting Your Rights So That You Can Maximize Your Recovery
When you’ve suffered any type of injury on a construction site, chances are good that it will be serious or catastrophic. The accident and the injuries it caused can turn your world upside down. You may have no idea what you need to do to protect both your health and your legal rights. That’s when you need an experienced and proven construction site accident lawyer on your side. Bailey & Galyen can help.
At Bailey & Galyen, we have aggressively advocated for construction site accident injury victims for nearly 40 years, protecting the rights of workers across Texas and throughout the United States. We know from experience that employers often bring in teams of lawyers to defend workplace injury claims. We will concentrate our efforts of meeting your needs, providing effective, compassionate and tenacious legal counsel, an approach that has helped us recover millions of dollars in damages of more than three decades.
We understand that our clients are the key to our success. We will keep you apprised of all developments in your case, and will make certain that you always understand your options, as well as your chances of success, so that you can make good decisions about your future. We are committed to consistent and meaningful communication, working hard to be available and accessible when you want answers to your questions. We will always strive to return all calls and emails as quickly as possible.
The Benefits of Working with a Proven Construction Site Lawyer
In the aftermath of a jobsite accident, you’ll have medical and legal needs. An experienced construction site lawyer will ensure that your legal rights are protected:
- We will confirm that all notice requirements are met for workers’ compensation or other claims
- We will help you determine whether you have third-party claims (in addition to work comp claims) and will verify that all complaints and other documents are filed in a timely manner
- We’ll identify and interview all witnesses to your accident, gathering evidence and documenting all observations in writing
- We’ll bring in any required expert witnesses, including medical professionals, financial authorities, engineers and accident reconstruction specialists, so that jurors have a clear understanding of what happened, who was at fault, and what losses you have sustained
- We’ll be your advocate in all meetings, hearings or proceedings, ensuring that all your legal rights are protected
Contact the Results-Oriented Construction Site Injury Lawyers at Bailey & Galyen
Choose experienced construction site injury attorneys to handle your claim. At Bailey & Galyen, we have successfully fought for the rights of injured construction workers for more than 35 years. For a free initial consultation, send us an e-mail or call us at 844-402-4530 for an appointment. Evening and weekend interviews are available upon request and we can visit you at home or in the hospital, if necessary. Se habla Espanol
We take all construction site injury cases on a contingency basis. Attorney fees will only be charged if we recover compensation for your losses.